18. November 2022 | 15:22
The hotel has successfully applied for the “Green Hotel 2023-24” certificate. We are pleased to announce that they have been awarded the golden “Green Hotel” certificate (from 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2024).
What does this mean?
The hotel focuses on respecting and living in harmony with the environment, which is a common goal for all employees.
As they continue to invest in energy conservation, they pay special attention to the following:
- Using energy-efficient LED light sources in all rooms and public areas.
- They have purchased new gas boilers for efficient operation
- They have purchased energy-saving kitchen appliances as part of their refurbished kitchen technology
- Electric heat exchangers for air conditioning and pool water heat exchangers reduce energy consumption
- Replacement of windows and doors and thermal insulation keep the heat in at the pool
- A large solar panel system has been installed which should generate a significant amount of electricity to reduce our electricity costs
- The guest lifts in the main building have been replaced
- Hardware and software developments have improved communication and we have also reduced paper consumption
The applications for the “Green Hotel 2023-24” announced by the Hungarian Hotel and Restaurant Association were evaluated and graded by a three-member jury of renowned experts. This year, the association received 40 applications.
Congratulations to all the other winners of the “Green Hotel 2023-2024” award!
29. Januar 2020 | 16:18 Bildquelle: @Veranstalter Der Giro d'Italia ist mit Millionen von Fernsehzuschauern eines der größten Radrennen der Welt. Wenn Sie im Mai in Ungarns beliebtestem ...
07. January 2023 | 11:51The mild weather in January is just one more reason not to spend the first month of the year indoors. In Hévíz, many outdoor programs await you at this time as well. ...
12. Juni 2020 | 08:39Hévíz ist jetzt geöffnet und heißt alle neuen und regelmäßigen Gäste willkommen. In diesem Artikel können Sie die besten Ideen der Einheimischen lesen, die thematisch aufgelistet ...